Any recommendations for a nice free html-editor for Windows?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 22 18:07:46 CEST 2009

Mikael Hansson schreef:

> ...for editing and writing (x)html-code.

Well, I usually use a text editor with highlighting, and ConTEXT
(http://www.contexteditor.org/) for Windows is nice and free. If you
have a conscience (I don't), you pay-pal the guy some money.

However, if I wanted validation and perhaps a preview, I would use
Netbeans. It's a Java/C/Ruby/Python IDE, but it does HTML too, and does
it fairly neatly.

Or use an XML editor with validation, I believe Microsoft has one for
download.

But pretty looking WYSIWYG, that's not really my thing.

- Peter