New Track - Space Hopper Girl

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 19 23:27:01 CEST 2009

Hey Mohsen

"btw, what's playing the buzz bass line?"

Its all the fabulous HardSID 4U:

http://www.hardsid.com/

its so raw sounding and more importantly, you have little control over it.
You twiddle knows and every 30 seconds you come across a self contained
sound that could build a whole track.  If you like happy accidents, you will
love the HardSID.  okay, Im sure there are other SID synths out there which
will be just as good, but I love the VST interface and I believe the HardSID
is the most pure/hardcode implementation for the C64 boyz (not that I
understand the techi stuff).

Im currently wrapping it in a Novation SL Automap interface and
frick-flop!!!! So much fun!

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video:  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"