Putting an SH101 into the MIDI mix ..

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 18 23:11:20 CEST 2009

If it just requires a clock pulse, my arduino Midi to analog clock code can
do that.
It's possible to add CV outs with some additional hardware (DAC).
I'm still waiting on some parts to try this out.

I'm also writing the code now to detect an LFO speed and transmit this to a
midi clock signal. It's kind of working, but it acts "funny" when I use a
-5V/+5V LFO. I think I'll need to add a DC offset to eliminate the - part.
Arduino's are fun...
Cheers,
ToAd

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Jay Vaughan
Sent: donderdag 18 juni 2009 17:06
To: Music-bar
Subject: Putting an SH101 into the MIDI mix ..

.. so we wanna get our SH101's in sync.  Anyone got some suggestions
for a CV/Gate unit that will do the job?  We have two SH101's in our
rig, would be nice to have clock sync to the LFO, and anything else
interesting we can do .. I'm thinking Mr. Maddox has something in his
kit - anyone got other ideas?

j.
;
--