twitter

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 18 16:45:17 CEST 2009

I have a twitter account and have it linked up to my facebook status
updates.  Basically, I got the twitter account because, at the time, the
facebook application for the blackberry was very poor.  It was easier to
integrate twitter into that and just have it post there.

since then, the blackberry app has been upgraded and I mostly just use
facebook now.

I can see why some people use twitter, but I havnt really found much use for
it for myself.  once your following even a few people or organizations, it
becomes almost impossible to keep up unless you spend all your time reading
it.  the web UI needs serious improvement.

Tony

(twitter name is noisetheorem btw).