Opera unite ...

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 16 23:55:21 CEST 2009

Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> Omfg, it is the coolest damn thing to happen to the web this decade.
>> Hooray for opera, kill facebook et al!!!!
>
> zum beispiel: http://boko.torpor.operaunite.com/file_sharing/

There are some parallels with Google Wave, and I'd conceptually summarise this
(as the Wave folks do) as how email would look if it was invented now. I think
it looks interesting, if only because it all looks so damn obvious in hindsight.
Twitter, Audioboo, Facebook, are really all different attempts to rebalance
email into a continuum between private/public spaces, and which can be used when
you're pissed off your face, in a country with an unreadable alphabet, with new
friends, high on the great things in life.

Tony (HB)