New Toy - Novation SL Zero

Kim Johnsson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 14 13:22:06 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 11:05 AM, punkdISCO<forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:

> Gert – you might want to take a look at buying Automap Pro 3.0 for your
> MkI.  It costs 30euro and it gives you:

I have the ReMOTE 25SL, but I find I still use the keyboard and mouse
just as much as before. I just don't use the controlling functionality
(I don't use soft synths that much); the kbd and mouse are much
faster. I assume it's the other way around once you get used to it,
but so far not...

A feature I really would like to see is that the touchpad would have a
"mouse mode" for moving around the screeen and clicking /
double-clicking.

Cheers,

Kim