New Toy - Novation SL Zero

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 14 10:05:47 CEST 2009

Hi Tony

Yes, there is always something not perfect about gear.  I deliberated for a
week about going for the MkI with its two LCDs or the MKII with the touch
sensitive stuff.

The thing that appears to really set the SL stuff apart is the Automap
software.  Here are a few videos:

http://www.novationmusic.com/products/sl_mkii?option=

under Promo and Tutorial.

Gert - you might want to take a look at buying Automap Pro 3.0 for your MkI.
It costs 30euro and it gives you:

1)       can use multiple SL controllers (not a big deal for me)

2)       you can drag and drop controller around the screen.  This is a
really great.

3)       Querty Keyboard sequences can be sent from the controller. This
could be cool

4)       Autoview allows auto pop up and close of the overlay. Again, very
useful..

again, here is a Promo video about Automap Pro:

http://www.novationmusic.com/products/midi_controller/zero_sl_mk_ii

ta,

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video:  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"