New Toy - Novation SL Zero

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jun 14 00:14:49 CEST 2009

Hey all - back from LIMs and got one of these:

http://www.novationmusic.com/products/midi_controller/zero_sl_mk_ii

Its all pretty sexy. I think it will be replacing my Doepfer Drehbank but
will have to see how well it works with my lovely MKS80.

I have been intrigued by the Novation Automap technology for a year or two.
Today I have had the usual setup nonsense but the small success I have had
have been very arousing.

I got this version as I figures I needed knobs directly under my monitor,
along with a keyboard which had to be separate due to space issues.

I will give a bit more feedback after I have done more with it..

(very quiet day btw)..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"