Audio Illusions

komatos EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 6 17:09:30 CEST 2009

Neat find.  Not surprisingly, I can still hear the 18 KHz signal in
#10 quite clearly, even though I'm going on 38 years old in July.  A
little piercing and annoying, yet still clear.  Every time I go
through the security gates at work I can hear a quiet high-pitched
humming of the electromagnetic sensors at work (14 Khz in the case of
the security gates).  Gets annoying really fast if I stand in the
middle of them. :D

--komatos/wasted