workstation synthesizer

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 6 16:00:34 CEST 2009

The fusion is cheep...I actually almost bought one.  I was really excited
about it when it was announced.  Then I went and played one...
terrible contstruction.  Terrible design.  the UI seemed odd.  It took a
long time to load sounds.  The built in sounds were, at best, generic.  I
know that Hallow Sun put out some free libraries for it that improved it
quite a bit, but I still didnt like them.  I also really didnt like the key
action.  I know thats a peference thing, but it felt squishy and cheep.

Another thing to note is that many of the features advertised were never
completed.  I dont know the complete lists, but I know it was enough to
reduce the allure of the advertised spec quite a bit.

Just my 2c.

Tony