workstation synthesizer

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 6 14:26:09 CEST 2009

Someone actually gave an impression of the different user thoughts -see
below- I think this is not the machine Harry wants.

Not ready go and play machine but tweak tweak tweak and we are going for
a test probe.., tommorow, 12.00 sharp - lol

And exactly that's the reason why he should take a short look at it.

Below a quote from http://www.sonicstate.com/synth_reviews/alesis_fusion.cfm

"This board is in a different league to all other comparible boards,
some of the sounds it can produce can equal and sometimes surpass some
of the latest soft synths, yes really. Also many superb libaries for it
from HollowSun and KPR (many of them free)!

Build quality suspect, user interface is rubbish in places, Alesis
seemed to cock up a bit from a business perpective on this one and
dropped support for it when it badly still needed it.

BUT I would not be without mine and you gotta thank Alesis in someways
for producing a board with some very very good strengths in some areas.

I really hate mine, sometimes I wish I never bought it, but I love it so
much I will never sell it, best board I've ever had ;-)

Every one should have one and hate it, but use it loads and never sell
it cause its so good.

Confused...... "