Juergen Haible Solina Triple Chorus Demo

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 5 13:34:10 CEST 2009

Hi James,

Nice lush sound there.  Yes Jurgen has cloned some really good circuits.

I think his clones got into MAM products including this RS3 of mine
which is a triple resonant vactrol based bandpass filter.

http://www.strellis.com/rs3.shtml

...with sound samples :D

Cheers

Chris