how to make pretty pictures for managers

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 4 21:12:50 CEST 2009

> I would say yes, it would work, although I'm not sure how useful it will
> be for managers. Just for the use case diagrams and high-level
> overviews, I suppose.

See..it needs to work both ways.  I need to communicate in detail to the
programmers in Germany, but there are a gaggle of managers that want to look
at it to.  Unfortunately, it has to make sense to them as well.

As to getting training in it - thats what I am trying to make a case for.
This project is going to involve a lot of long term back and forth between
myself, the managers here and the coding team in Germany.  I need to be able
to speak a language they both understand.   Thats the hardest part about
this project thus far.

Tony