do *you* make money with your Mac?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 4 01:36:04 CEST 2009

Well, yes, I made much more than the current stock price would be for
the amount spent for my MacBook Pro 17" in 2006, so ehm, what was the
question again?

and: is the *money* you "make" with your computer (or "lose") the only
thing that gives you pain, joy, excitement and depressions?

then I doubt that buying any technology (unless it's antiques) will be
much fun for you three years down the line...

Kai