garden update :)

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 31 15:05:20 CEST 2009

I really wonder which one of those two worlds ( insects or fishes)  is best
known by humans ?
and also which one is the most useful for research in general ...  ( this
should be a cool job !)

One of my dreams is  to play deep under the sea  in a submarine while i m
watching all those light species, tinny white crabs living under super warm
temperature ! etc etc  ... :)
But like the most of my dreams  the probability to realize one is very low ,
and I think it  won t be done during my time on this earth ...

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 1:03 AM, Andy Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> On Jul 30, 2009, at 6:42 PM, "Romain / rXg" <xtechcode at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Indeed , It s one of them :)
> > Well I m not a professional of insects and specially caterpillars ...
> > But what alarms me it s the alien structure of the insect in
> > general , I think it s for this reason that people got some phobia
> > for insect ...
> > Me for my point of view ... I think they looks weird but also
> > really  cool they surprise me :)  ...
> > but sometimes just by watching them i can get goose bumps ...
> > But I think we can learn a lot from insects in general, specially
> > when they eat our stuff !!!!! ")
>
> Well also part of our concived notions of what alien creatures look
> like comes from literature, art and culture. Artists to varying
> degrees have used insects as a base for these images and decriptions.
> I mean have you watched any deep sea footage lately? There be monsters
> down there.
>
> Insects were here before us so really we are the aliens to them.

Romain