garden update :)

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 31 00:42:20 CEST 2009

Indeed , It s one of them :)
Well I m not a professional of insects and specially caterpillars ...
But what alarms me it s the alien structure of the insect in general , I
think it s for this reason that people got some phobia for insect ...
Me for my point of view ... I think they looks weird but also really  cool
they surprise me :)  ...
but sometimes just by watching them i can get goose bumps ...
But I think we can learn a lot from insects in general, specially when they
eat our stuff !!!!! ")

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 10:35 PM, Andrew Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com>wrote:

> On Jul 30, 2009, at 4:25 PM, Mikael Hansson wrote:
>
> > Romain / rXg skrev: <
> http://www.fractales12.com/yiotu/flowers/flower8.JPG
> > >
> >> I used to have a lot of basilicum but I was attacked by green
> >> caterpillars ... ha the Bastards they love green stuff  ! :)
> >
> > Strange, they are mostly yellow
> > http://www.cat.com/cda/layout?m=37840&x=7
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > Nice plants though!
> >
> > We have done some basilicum, chive, parsley, strawberries, two kinds
> > of
> > salad, radish, mint, koriander, rosemary and lemonthyme.
>
> one of these guys got me last year, creepy mofo's
>

> http://www.neoperceptions.com/fauna/inverts/images/tomato%20horn%20worm%201.jpg
> http://www.jeremywheaton.com/Macro-Closeup/slides/TomatoHornWorm_52.jpg
>
> did not plant anything this year.

Romain