Komplete 5

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 29 23:58:36 CEST 2009

Yea I like Kore for creating a nice synth set up for playing as an
instrument, like you say turning a computer into a synth, but I find
it hard to integrate into the daw song making process.

I have been really trying to use all the software I have lately but I
keep hitting the brick wall called "this is not fun."