Komplete 5

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 29 23:21:25 CEST 2009

There are a few nice things under the hood in kore 2, such as the step
sequencers, that I like about it.  Honestly, I I hadn't gotten it at
such a low upgrade cost, I wouldn't have bothered.

Kore does a great job of turning a laptop or old desktop into a sound
module.  Driving core on a laptop from an MPC or other sequencer is
pretty fun- you can almost forget it is software.

The way I thinkof of it is as a slick VST host with low overhead.   If
it were installed on something like the Muse Receptor it could be the
whole device OS.

Tony