garden update :)

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 29 11:43:30 CEST 2009

Joost Schuttelaar schreef:
> So who's growing stuff? Jay has a loooottt of nice things going in
> their garden. Here are some recent pics from my balcony:
>
> http://yfrog.com/51rboj
> http://yfrog.com/7eiilj
> http://yfrog.com/5144kj
>
> Tomatoes, long peppers and chilies basically :)

Those tomatoes look like they want to escape from your balcony!!!

This year we have the best balcony in our history. To be honest -
it's because Joslyn organized it all.
We have/had: tomatoes, strawberries, coriander, oregano, basil,
beans (only a couple, but they were awesome and could be eaten
raw), and all kinds of flowers of course. I'd love to have
chillies next year...

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n