Started at my new job - going to China

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 22 23:19:05 CEST 2009

Today I started working as a Project Engineer for Incoproma. Incoproma does
project management and project planning in the construction sector for i.e.
Hanssen Transmissions, Gemzyne, DHL, ....
Incoproma is a small company (I'm the second employee) and that's a whole
new environment for me. (I used to work for a company of 5000+ employees)
The big boss (over 120kg;-) is a guy I met a couple of years ago. We did a
project together, although he was sitting on the opposite side of the table,
we got along really well. I contacted him a few months ago when I got on the
dole queue and he hired me on the spot. That felt good after a few
disappointments in my search for a new job.
Until September I'll only work 3 days a week. (This is nice since my wife is
home as she's a teacher.) This should be sufficient time to learn Primavera
(like MS Project, but this sw actually works). Than I'm of to Tianjin in
Chine for 2 or 3 weeks to commission a plant the big boss recently built.
This is going to rock big time.
And the good thing is, I got a day off tomorrow;-)
Anyway, I'm very exited.
Cheer,
ToAd
www,thebigear.be