New additions

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 21 10:34:19 CEST 2009

I have decided to move my studio from the corner of the room that it is
currently in to a dedicated room in my apartment.  I always wanted a
studio where my musician friends can visit, plug in and jam with the
ability to record.  So in order for this to happen I have made the
following purchases:

1 pair of KRK RP6 Rockit G2 monitors + stands.

1 TC Electronic Konnekt 48 Ohne Remote

1 Roland SPD-S

1 SE Electronics SE 2000

1 Akai APC-40

I will also probably upgrade my pair of 19" monitors to 24".

The room got a fresh lick of paint, some new bits of furniture and
everything should be in place early next week, still waiting on the
monitors and sound card, so some photos will be available then.
Needless to say I am very excited about it. J

Regards,

Declan.