Monowave

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 20 13:44:02 CEST 2009

That reminds me that I've got a finished Monowave PCB I got from Elby a
couple of years ago.
Unfortunately, it's not working. It's got several issues; pitch tracking
(although CV's are good) and VCF problem.

I remember when I started debugging it, Laurie (Elby) asked me to reburn the
pic and AVR's. Apparently there was a software issue, but that didn't solve
all the problems. Then I got a second mail telling me that the PCB was no
good, the off board connections were screwed up. So I checked all the traces
according to his schematics. I didn't find any mistakes. Later on Elby just
stopped answering my mails, so the pcb was put aside.
It's a shame as I really liked the samples too.
I'll put it back on my workbench for one last try...

I'll never deal with Elby again!

Cheers,
Toad.