Uh oh .. I am actually using *plugins* ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jul 18 19:30:15 CEST 2009

This is my new small jam rig for this weekend:

http://w1xer.de/newrig.jpg

It is, I admit, rather fun.

I have the Kontrol set up to switch instruments, with IMPOscar (x2),
Massive(x2), Pro-53(x2), Chip32 and Impulse all set up on their own
Live Tracks, and .. well .. its very, very fun.  The Pads are not
quite set up how I want them to (can't seem to map Impulse to the
pads, grr..), but I think I'll use them to trigger clips.

It sure is nice to have dedicated controls for Live, and while the
nanoKey is a bit chintzy, its definitely enough for my chops in the
jam environment.  I'm going to have a lot of fun with this rig tonight
at Stans!

;
--
Jay Vaughan