Monowave

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 17 11:58:43 CEST 2009

Paul,
yesterday I went to your website to check out the different Kit of your Gorf
:)
 at the same time  I checked the different demos of the Monowave, I really
like the sounds :)
I'm a bit curious abour the cost  but I guess other people from the bar are
curious too !
What is the price of it ? ( maybe it was mentionned on your website but I
didn t check at the time ... )

Cheers

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:26 AM, <paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net> wrote:

> Guys,
>
>  I have a friends monowave that he's selling.
> I'm bringing it to SDIY for people to play with, so if you want it,
> come and have a chat.
>
>  SDIY is a simple affair for me this year.
>
> Gorf-> Monowave -> Amp
>
>  I also have a netbook and the line 6 tone core developer kit and
> some GorF kits to sell if anyone's interested, but that's it for me.
>
>  After this month is over, I'm going to resume work on Defender, the
> front panel micro/control may get a major rework as that is what is
> holding me up.
>
> Paul

Romain