BS 1363 female plug?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 14 14:33:29 CEST 2009

Hi Chris,

Do you mean one of these:

> Unswitched Single Socket
>
> http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=220088&C=SO&U=strat15
>
> (of course you can get a switched version).
>
> And then fit it into one of these put in the wall: Dry Line Box Single
> 36mm
>
> http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=1294
>
> or have I read your email wrongly?

You've read my question correctly, but it's too big for what I want. Since
the thing in which the cables are hidden is screwed against the wall, I'd
need one of those recessed boxes to hide all the plugs. But this wall
connector will cover the box completely.

Hmm, I just considered that I could take apart such a connector and just use
the 'black bits'... there would be a switch anyway, like on a geiser, to
switch all appliances on or off at one go.

- Peter