UAD-2 Quad

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jul 11 10:26:59 CEST 2009

Hi Matt

> Almost did it today... Decided that I should sell a few more things.

There is no denying the UAD stuff is really excellent.  The only downside is
the price when comparing to the lovely Liquid Mix.  Differences between the
UAD and LM sound are purely subjective, but the LM is considerably cheaper
in terms of track counts and pluggins.

In terms of usability, the UAD is way better; I love the interface(s).
Having to pay for every pluggin means you will have far fewer which again,
is a good thing when compared to the 60+ processors that come with the LM.

I use both the LM + UAD1 card. LM gives me the track count for just
processing leaving the UAD for just effects (reverb / chorus / etc).

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"