Currently listening to...

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 2 11:33:38 CEST 2009

http://trifonic.bandcamp.com/album/emergence-2

I couldn't work out how to describe the music so here's a snippet from
their blurb.

Trifonic is brothers Brian and Laurence Trifon, a San Francisco based
electronic act that seamlessly fuses experimental production wizardry
with beautiful melodies and traditional song structures to craft music
that is simultaneously unexpected and accessible. On their 2008 debut
album Emergence, Trifonic combines elements of downtempo electronica,
IDM, post-rock and classical music to create a deep, lush musical
experience distinctly their own.

Anyway, I love it and think some of you guys will too.  Enjoy!

Regards,

Declan.