toys

EMAIL_HIDDEN EMAIL_HIDDEN
Wed Jul 29 13:04:04 CEST 2009

So,

  I've just bought myself a lexicon MX200 and Rocktron Gainiac 2.
These will get supplied from home built dual channel guitar preamp,
and they will drive my rather sexy Starsfall 200W all tube stereo
poweramp. Next I'll be building a midi controlled signal switcher, so
I can route the signal through various things in different ways.

What I need, is a midi foot switch bank, now, I could build my own,
save for the case (I suck at metal work)... does anyone have any
recomendations for MIDI foot pedal boards under 100UKP (second hand is
fine by me, so include ebay). If anyone's had any issues with midi
foot controllers, I'd also like to know!

Cheers
Paul