PIC programming

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 31 23:43:14 CET 2009

Peter Korsten schreef:

> Søren Knudsen schreef:
>
>> For that price, I would definitely choose the debugging option. Seeing
>> as it affords In-Circuit-Debugging, having the possibility of
>> in-curcuit-programming is of less importance.
>
> OK, thanks! I'll wait for them to become available, then, because it's
> all quite new.

Meanwhile, I've found a demo board with the actual chip:

http://www.microchipdirect.com/productsearch.aspx?Keywords=low+pin+count+usb

At $59, it's worth it, I think. Since the 20-pin USB PIC chips don't
have debug circuitry on board, there is a special debug header with a
modified version of the chip. Basically, everything I'd need.

- Peter