BBC NEWS | Europe | Migrants escape on Italian island

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 30 13:41:44 CET 2009

Tony,
first of all thank you for your input :)
All in all  to be sincere :
I m just looking for harmony (NOT FREEDOM)...and as the most of the people
know  on the music bar (i guess) , it s not a easy task even in simplest
structure  as a music-band in general ( it s a pain in the a*s).
Between struggling or escaping I will choose for escape ( i think it s still
 the best )...
then the question is what happen if I/we can t escape or struggle. ?
 kind of
"Inhibition of action" will appear and give stuff like
psycho-somatic illness (depressions, heart disease,etc ),I should mention
this type of  illness  are not really developed in poor countries as Africa
.

I think it s what I am ... i m just a citizen who pay taxes ( more and more
to get less and less) ...
I m not a politician ...
the fact is I can t escape (the question is where ?)  and I can t fight (
the question is with what ?);)  ...

The only thing that I got is words ( with science when possible, but not
everyone is scientific ).

To be realistic and "stoic" ;):
 I'm facing death in the eyes and try to be prepared for worse in this life

Better to prevent than to cure :)

Cheers my good friend ! :D
and of course peace is there when the spirit is ;)

Romain Gros