Happy Birthday GERT !

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 29 12:55:19 CET 2009

Hi Gert

Gert van Santen wrote:
>> Double DVD??? Poor Rolf, that's *a lot* of video material... I assume
>> only a fraction of that will be animation? But yes, I can't wait to see
>> what you guys are up to!
>
> Well, the images are going to be rather abstract, and Rolf has
> found a way to introduce some sort of automation in the process.
> I don't know how it works, but he is able to work faster now.
> Although the rendering still takes loads of time...

I get the idea - there's a lot of automation that can be done to
abstract imagery. But even with procedural animation, that's a lot of
material to be created if you want to make sure there's not too much
repetition and to keep the attention of the audience.

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch
http://www.myspace.com/navisto