RJDJ

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 29 07:41:29 CET 2009

> is anyone of you using RJDJ? I am absolutely addicted to
> "single" (Echolon) and album ("eargasm" and others) version of it.
> Going to the supermarket with RJDJ is like being on drugs.

yeah, i had a big crush on it a few months ago.  it makes the world
seem really, really interesting.

> But do you know how to get the recorded files off the iPhone?

record them.

> (in case you don't know what RJDJ is and you are using an iPhone; try
> it here: http://rjdj.me. It's a shell for PD patches that use the mic
> of the headset to capture sounds, then mangles them in various ways
> (these ways are PD-patches and called "scenes" in RJDJ lingo) and
> plays them back on the headset or records them in stereo to a file)

i wanna go to the next code-a-thon (or whatever they call it) that the
RJDJ guys have to get these scenes made .. and if you jailbreak you
can easily add your own scenes, btw.  if you want to look at the code
for the existing scenes, find teh .apz file in your iTunes library and
unzip it (its just a .zip file) .. the source is all included.

;
--
Jay Vaughan