iPhoto's Facial Recognition Feature Works on Cats

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 28 18:13:30 CET 2009

The Dong schreef:

> Someone showed me the music recognition thing on their iPhone in a pub.
> It worked almost too well.
> Uncanny...
>
> Is there any software like that for the PC?

Yes, and it was posted once on this list, but I forget the name. What I
found a bit useless is (a) it only worked from the microphone, requiring
some acrobatics with the webcam (the default and only microphone) and
(b) you needed the actual tune; you couldn't sing or whistle a tune. And
since I would already have the MP3...

Other than that, it worked quite well.

- Peter