Best song of all times

Enrique EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 26 19:38:12 CET 2009

Andrew wrote:
> checks, and although Nasher didn't want to play the gig, he did a show
> for the board members at a pub near the venue a few hours before. All
> in all an evening I'll never forget!
wow, Andrew. you attended that show. Just when TH plays Video killed
the radio star with its odd glasses... :)

sb wrote:
> Thanks for the link Enrique! Just finished watching most of youtube
> videos from that concert. And now I'm looking for the concert DVD on
> Amazon...

you're welcome Sb. It's ~13 UKP it worth the DVD. Oh You lucky UK mainlad
residents with amazon's free delivery :-P

As a few here may have some interests on recording music et al you could
find some nice reading on this technical article regarding this show:
<http://www.ibs.org.uk/public/lineuparchive/2005/099_Feb-Mar/02_Produced_by_Trevor_Horn__The_Princes_Trust_Concert_2004.pdf>