finally a design not made by Apple ..

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 24 17:44:07 CET 2009

Martin Naef schreef:

> Peter Korsten wrote:
>> And I personally still have trouble seeing the use of a laptop...
>> especially now that phones get a lot more sophisticated.
>
> Lucky you if you never need to transport your computing environment.
> Until I get a phone with a full-size keyboard and which is capable of
> presenting a Powerpoint presentation including video on a projector, I'm
> stuck with laptops. Oh, and I'd still like to keep my mobile phone in
> the pocket, which kind of contradicts the requirement for a full size
> keyboard...

Well, I don't, really. I've got a laptop at work and whilst I took it
home over the Christmas holidays, I forgot the power supply and only
found out when I got back to work.

As for the full-size keyboard, a friend of mine has one that works via
Bluetooth and folds up to about the size of a double CD case. He uses it
with his Nokia N95 and N800. Whether this combo does projections I don't
know, but as soon as projectors start supporting Bluetooth, who knows.

- Peter