Live 8

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 17 13:54:47 CET 2009

Ouch!  In order of usefulness for me:

New Warping Engine - You drag the wave, with the time line remaining fixed -
ACE!!  Seeing it done like this instantly made me realise this is the way it
should be done.  Anyone that warps in Live will know that it a bit
confusing: "which way do I drag the time line to push the beat (or whatever)
forward or back.  Maybe Im just thick but even after many years I get caught
out by this one..

Group Tracks - this is VERY welcome.  I have a naming convention for buss
tracks in Live 7 but then you can not collapse.  This is very good news!

Crossfades - this is one that I will appreciate but its absence has not been
a major hassle

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"