Akai and Ableton

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 17 13:05:01 CET 2009

Morning all

Yes, mohsen, it all looks very exciting and sexy

> http://www.ableton.com/touch
> I'm so glad I didn't get the Akai MPK-49 :-)

This if really great!!  I have not jumped on my Live high-horse for quite a
while but this stuff is great.  For a long time now, Live has had all the
power/features of any DAW (all DAWs are pretty much feature equal these
days) but, in a interface that is simply unparallel.  I know the interface
is not liked by some people but for those of us that like it, it is just a
joy to use..

Anyway, I cant see this controller getting into our studio as it looks like
it is more of a live/jamming tool; two things that we don't tend do.

It is also good to see Akai slowing starting to realise that the traditional
MPC can only keep them going for so many decades..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"