Yamaha C7 Grand Piano - Free download

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 13 01:07:54 CET 2009

Hey Enrique,
  I have not tried to download so can't help.  Can you contact Sonart to
see if there is a problem with the website?

Regards,

Declan.

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Enrique
Sent: 12 January 2009 15:21
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: Yamaha C7 Grand Piano - Free download

>----- Original Message -----
>From: Gorman, Declan
>To: Music-bar
>Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 10:53 AM
>Subject: Yamaha C7 Grand Piano - Free download

http://sonart.cc/shop/product_info.php?cPath=62&products_id=210
Sonart Audio present 'YAMAHA C7 GRAND PIANO' - over 800 samples &
patches
and 1.68Gb of the FANTASTIC REALISTIC 'YAMAHA C7' SOUNDS!!!
Thanks for pointing the link out Declan.

I had my registration on sonart already. Tried to add to bascket and did
the
checkout (00.00 $ Grand Total) and a thank you message was displayed on
browser, but get no download link nor email with link. Any hints?

Cheers,
Enrique