Netbook, GCC on windows

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 12 07:50:08 CET 2009

Micke,

hehe, yeah that bit I can do.
it's more, "how do I compile" "what does the makefile have to contain"
"what are the output files (debug/release) like" :-)

I've gotten very used to GUI based compilers , like, to compile you
click "compile" icon or "build all", to change to debug output, select
it from the drop down menu, and as for what files to include you drag
and drop them into a window :-)

Thanks
Paul