Netbook, GCC on windows

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 11 23:02:28 CET 2009

Matt Picone schreef:

> You don't need to diclaim. Windows works just as well as anything else
> for me too.

For me too - except simple console applications, even in Java. If I need
to test something quick, I go to Unix. Can't seem to do it in Windows,
and creating a whole new Netbeans project just to test something - no
thank you.

As for running services: unfortunately, we have some Windows servers
from the past, but for me they could all be Solaris. Not Linux, we've
had some issues with that. We've done this project on Linux and MySQL,
but it'll be Oracle again.

(OK, this is off-topic.)

- Peter