facebook tagging

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 10 17:17:54 CET 2009

Hopefully it's another step towards society finally being forced to
accept that everyone does silly/embarassing/low level illegal things
now and then, and it's not the end of the world. We'll hit a turning
point fairly soon where employers that hire only people who come up
100% clean in a google/facebook search either run out of candidates or
are forecd to realise that they are losing out on everyone with vision
and personality.

- Andy_R