My site

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 7 23:10:07 CET 2009

Jay's email made me realized I never showed you guys my site. Since
going freelance and starting my own design company this is something I
put together quickly to showcase some of my work . It's mostly all
corporate stuff as thats what I have been doing for a long time now :(
But I have left my previous job of 8 years! to do more interesting work.

http://www.polaritydesign.com/portfolio/home.html

It's not front page live yet as I have some things to work out before
that happens. Also let me know if anything appears broken, have not
tested it that well on windows yet.