feiyr.com

Gorman, Declan EMAIL_HIDDEN
Fri Jan 9 14:53:45 CET 2009

Interesting...... http://www.feiyr.com/c/en/home

How it works:

www.feiyr.com is the perfect partner for the worldwide distribution of
your music.
We will forward your songs to all major download shops worldwide.
Furthermore, we will distribute your songs to companies in the sector
for mobile entertainment (ringtones, realtones, etc.)

With only a few clicks you can open your account online and off you
go...!
Now you only need to upload your songs and they will be available for
sale. You can see your sales figures in real time and you can have your
money paid out at any time, daily if you want. And all this with no
risk, no minimum period, no contract obligations, no options.

Our global partners are subdivided into categories "exclusive partner",
"main distributors" and "distributors, partners and shops". You can
choose online on which platforms you want to offer your songs for
download.

Regards,

Declan.