Korg ESX1 sample manager?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 27 15:35:26 CET 2009

Now that my Korg ESX1 is finally working normally (dropped it on
accident, and somehow that cleared everything up) I would like to make
use of it.  I have tons of drum samples and have been loading them in
one at a time...

With the original ES-1 someone made an application that allowed you to
take a directory of samples and convert them into an ES-1 bank file
(and vice versa).  Does anyone know if anything like that exists for
the ESX?  I'd really like to create a bunch of machine banks for it
(909, 808, XD5, etc) so I could load in a whole batch at once rather
than having to pick and choose every time.

Any suggestions?

Tony