Aaaargh!

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 23 19:49:35 CET 2009

Micke it really sucks :(
After knowing windows Xp with sonar Cakewalk ( with rme sound
card) the only thing I can say is :
On mac ''Logic pro'' ROCKS( very damn stable knowing that still using  the
internal sound card of my mac book and nothing else yet   ;)

To come back to the virus subject (
I didn t check on google yet so it could be obvious some of you guys  ):

Is there any virus on Linux system ( i guess not but i m just curious to
ask),
+Do you guys don t think in the early futur it will be possible to get virus
on mac because mac is more and more use now days ?

thank you to answer my low computer knowledge ...

While waiting micke I hope you find stability SAS  of course :) ...

Cheers

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Mikael Hansson <forums at deadmengods.com>wrote:

> komatos skrev:

Romain