Be Warned...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 23 15:59:52 CET 2009

on another subject :
What do you think of french policy about downloading music , movies etc ?
I'm curious to know what you think about it ?

Law on privacy makes me think about a new kind of security which means more
controls less ''freedom''=>trap ?

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 11:32 PM, Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling!
<lepetitmartien at 440network.com> wrote:

> Le 22 févr. 09 à 11:31, Peter Korsten a écrit :
>
> > The underlying problem, obviously, is that there is insufficient
> > privacy
> > legislation regarding privacy (at least in the US, or so it seems).
> > And
> > another problem is that Facebook's legal section has no idea of what a
> > 'customer' is.
>
> Plus there's been an agreement between the EU and the USA over it and
> europeans have been screwed (for a change).
>
> We may have in France one of the most powerful law on privacy and it's
> set to naught.
>

> Denis H]
> L'informatique, c'est pas au point

Romain