Heard of GRB 080916C ?

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 23 15:22:14 CET 2009

Chris, thx :)
I think someone mentionned it few month ago :)
I think it s really cool ... , but i wish to do something like that in Rock
style or something else than rap ...but their work is very well done I
guess.
To reflesh my mind I will watch it again tonight :)

Cheers

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Chris Strellis <
Chris.Strellis at crystalvision.tv> wrote:

> > Since years I tried  to make very cool lyrics about Universe ...
> > but it's so weird to get feeling when you want to sing such words in
> > the semantic of :
> > Math, physics,biology,psychiatry,psychology, etc ....
> > It s so difficult ... but I don't give up :)
> > Maybe a night who knows ? ;)
>
> Romain, what you need to listen to is the Large Hadron Collider rap!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM
>
> As far as I can tell the Physics they rap about is correct :D
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris

Romain