Heard of GRB 080916C ?

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 23 02:56:55 CET 2009

I thought Science could be understood by human kind in general , they
should see it as 'god language interpretation' , etc ...
Plus  in what  you wrote there is only people who know and people who
don t know ...
What I know in general imo :  less you know more you could be under
control or lose control ( as you want )...
but I know what you mean in general ... it s a shame ...
I hope that the rest of human kind will understand before it s too
late ...
The question is how ?