Aaaargh!

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 22 21:40:23 CET 2009

komatos skrev:
> [...]

No worries, I'd rather have a Mac if they weren't so expensive when you
need some juice. A MacPro with similar capabilites would set me off over
2.5-3x more than I bought this windowsbox for. Might consider getting a
iMac next time and turn this one to a fileserver in the garage though.

Now I have a new clean install. Going to use my mainboards backup
function to do a backup. Changing virusprotection to Nod32 and I'm going
to run webbrowser and emailclient sandboxed (www.sandboxie.com). This
should make me a bit more safe.

/Micke