Ableton unsigned artists mix

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 15 16:44:01 CET 2009

Declan, thanks for this.  You were right, there is some good music there.

mohsen

________________________________
From: "Gorman, Declan" <declan_gorman at moduslink.com>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 1:41:53 AM
Subject: Ableton unsigned artists mix

Hey all,
  I am a
frequent visitor to the Ableton forum, specifically the ‘Link your music’
section.  I have come across some really great music and the talent that
some of the people have over there is amazing.  So, in order to show my appreciation
I decided to put together a mix of my favourite tracks from the past couple of
months.  My reason for doing this is firstly to show my appreciation to
the artists for writing such great music and secondly to showcase those artists
to anybody that will listen.  If all goes well with this first mix it will
be the first in a series, each one being done by a different person from the Ableton
forum.

  My mix
can be downloaded from http://degomusic.net/mp3/temp/Ableton_Unsigned_DJ_Mix_1.mp3 as well as the tracklist and some basic info, artist links etc. from http://degomusic.net/mp3/temp/Ableton_Unsigned_DJ_Mix_1.txt

  It is the
first draft as I am waiting to receive high quality mp3 files from all of the
people that I feature in the mix but you will get an idea of what I am trying
to achieve as well as hear some great music.  The mix and bpm ranges from 110bpm
chilled to 127bpm dance floor friendly.  The purpose of this is to
showcase the music and not my mixing skills so bear that in mind. J

  Check it
out and let me know what you think.

Regards,

Declan.